The TubeCube™ Revolution Has Begun!
What is TubeCube™ and How Does it Work?
WHK’s TubeCube™ Tubing Connector System (Patent Pending) are cubes that serve as connection points in tubing assemblies and manifolds. Each cube is composed of two sections that we call shells, a top and a bottom. We mold the shells out of USP Class VI polypropylene. A tapered end is molded onto the end of each tube. Then, the desired tube sizes (or a simple plug) are inserted into the bottom shell. There's no need for step-down connections with different sizes of tubing. The two shell sections are then screwed together, securing the connection. The tapered ends come together within the cube, making a virtually leak-proof seal, forming the fluid path and providing a smooth inner bore with unrestricted flow.
What are the Advantages of the TubeCube™ Tubing Connector System?
- Get the strength of overmolding without the overmolded price!
- Join C-Flex®, PharMed®, silicone and TPE tubing in a single shell!*
- Join different diameters of tubing in a single shell!
- No need for step-down connections!
- Fewer connections mean lower cost!
- Fewer connections mean less chance for contamination and leaks.
- Use any length of tubing you desire between connections – no restrictions!
- Smooth inner bore gives you unrestricted flow and minimizes turbulence.
- No need for additional validations when using our TPE tubing since same material used for tapered end.
- All products assembled and packaged in a Class 10,000 Clean Room.
- Shorter turn-around time between order and shipping.
Manifolds and Assemblies in Weeks, NOT Months!
Tired of being told lead times of 14 to 16 weeks for your manifolds and assemblies? Depending on complexity, quantity and availability of parts, our lead times are usually between 4 to 8 weeks from receipt of P.O. and final approval of drawings.
What Tubing is Used to Make the TubeCube™ Tubing Connector System?
Our WHK Class VI bioparmaceutical tubing is used in our TubeCube Tubing Connector System. It meets all biopharmaceutical requirements. It's flexible, sterilizable, weldable and moldable. It's Gamma and ETO compatible, silicone oil-free, meets USP <88> Class VI, is UV protected, animal derived component free (ADCF), Phthalate-free, BPA-free, REACH and RoHS compliant, as well as FDA, ASTM and ANSI compliant. And when you use our tubing, the tapered ends of the tubing sections and caps are made from the same material, so there's no need for additional validations. You say you're already "specked in" for a different tubing and you need to use it instead? No problem. Call us.
Sounds Great, What’s the Next Step?
Send us a drawing and we’ll respond promptly with a ‘no-obligation’ quote. Have a new project in the works? We’re ready when you are.
TubeCube. Think Inside the Box.™
Want more information? Download our info sheet here. Call us at 855-WHK-BIO1 (855-945-2461) or (727) 209-8404 or e-mail us here.
Want a FREE SAMPLE of the TubeCube™ Tubing Connector System? Click Here.
*C-Flex® and PharMed® are federally registered trademarks of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp. (SGPPC). WHK BioSystems, LLC is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with SGPPC.